2016年9月27日星期二

Glad to have this power bank on hand

This is a well-made yet, lightweight power bank. It can easily fit into your purse or pocket. You can pretty much charge any device that is USB chargeable. There are two ports for charging, so you won't have to decide which device needs charging more. If you are like me, you have several devices around you at all times. I like the convenience of not having to look for an outlet or computer to charge my phone or tablet. This is a great addition to my collection of technology.

This is a MUST have for any cell phone. If you need to use your phone in an emergency situation you want to know you will have enough power to last until you don't need it. It's a good extra security to have. Works great if you're studying and listening to music and will be going somewhere after and won't be able to charge your phone. You can use this to run your phone for music and other things and then you will have a good amount of phone battery left later. It's great for pokemon players. The last thing anyone wants is to see low battery and then see everyone running after a rare pokemon that's spawned nearby. We have had some great family outings looking for pokemon and it's always a shame to cut those short because we're out of phone battery power.

Buy here
My phone's battery is fairly new, it's 1900mAh which is ~2000mAh. 10,000mAh/2000mAh=5 charges. So in theory I should be able to get a little over five charges. However, given my phone is still on while charging most of the time, and that draws power that isn't going to charging the battery, that number will likely be below five charges. I seem to be able to get around three to four charges out of it, which given how much power my phone sometimes draws just running, seems about right.


Overall, this seems to be a pretty nice power bank, and I'm definitely getting good use out of it!

没有评论:

发表评论