2016年8月30日星期二

Super slim & packed with power

My old backup battery broke recently so I decided to give this a try. Great for on the go. This is a very lightweight Power Bank. About the same size as my phone so it makes it very convenient to place these side by side and slide into my pocket. Can be fastened onto a bag or backpack. Charges just one device at a time but great for when you need a little extra power. One of the pros I like about this is that its flat and very light. It also has a light bar which shows you how much power you have left. I was able to charge my phone extremely fast which mattered the most to me.

My husband goes to the VA for his medical care. The system is so overloaded that is unavoidable to wait for hours. Unfortunately, its not uncommon to be there all day. Usually, I bring my kindle for entertainment and watch movies while we wait. I've drained my battery waiting many times. The worst thing is watching a movie and your power won't last to thee end. I purchased my new Selectec as a backup power source for just that type of situation. When I'm stuck and have run out of power, I plug into my power pack and have a completed charge at my fingertips. The pack Is so thin that it fits next to my wallet in my purse. I hardly know its there.


Each charge of my power bank can recharge my kindle and my phone completely. Yes its very efficient. I'll never be without power back up again. So convenient and holds so much power in such a small box. Just plug it into service and power transfers automatically.

没有评论:

发表评论